I love to work shows and conventions in my home state of Colorado! Thanks in advance to MileHiCon for having me. I get to see some friends I haven’t spent time with since before the pandemic. Yay!
I’ll have loads of books to check out and for the first time, I’ll be selling eBooks in person. That should be interesting. 🙂
MileHiCon 54 in 2022 will be held at the Denver Marriott Tech Center
4900 S. Syracuse St. Denver, CO
Here’s my schedule:
● Fri 3p, Evergreen B: Writing a Good Query Letter
● Sat 11a, Conifer 3: Blind Slush Panel
● Sat 12p, Pint’s Pub Back Area: Wordfire Press Signing
● Sat 2p, Evergreen B: How to Handle Rejection
● Sat 3p, Conifer 3: Writing Flash Fiction and Short Stories
● Sat 7p, Evergreen B: Crowdfunding your Project
For SF/F and speculative fiction lovers, it’s a weekend not to be missed. The convention will feature authors, artists, speakers and programming on every aspect of the science fiction and fantasy genres.
For more information head on over to the official MileHiCon website.
I hope to see you there!
Read on next time because the stars have finally aligned and I get to go to the Emma Crawford Races right here in Manitou Springs!